How It Works1. PLAN AHEAD
- Decide on what you are fundraising for.
- How many boxes of shower bombs are needed to reach your target?
- Advertise your fundraiser. Social media works great for this.
A little pre-planning ensures a much smoother, stress-free and ultimately successful fundraising campaign.
2. BOOK YOUR 2 WEEK SLOT
We ensure that no other school in your area is running a fundraising campaign during this period.
3. GATHER THE TROOPS AND EQUIP YOUR TEAM
- Fundraising is a team effort. Plan how often and where you will be commuting with your team about the fundraiser.
- Choose when and where you will be collecting funds from the participants.
- Nominate one person to collect and account for funds at the appropriate place/time.
- Hand out the take-home packs.
- Record them on your tally sheet.
4. START SELLINGGive some extra support by including the following tips in a short Selling Tips flyer to accompany each box:
- Always adhere to the responsible fundraising guidelines, and ensure adults are in charge of selling.
- Wear your uniform or club colours to help identify your cause.
- Make a sign that clearly states what you’re fundraising for
- Put the box somewhere busy – like the lunch room or reception
- Clear the money container and re-stock regularly
- Always be cheerful and polite
- Remember to tell them who you’re raising money for and why
- Show them the beautifully fragranced shower bomb selection
- Tell them the price
- Remember to show the side of the box which explains how to use a shower bomb
5. COLLECTING THE FUNDS
Now is the important bit - ensuring all the funds are collected! It can help to give sellers an incentive to get money back by a certain date.
6. CELEBRATE SUCCESS
Don't forget to celebrate your success and thank your sellers! Consider rewarding your best sellers, posting stories on Facebook.